- This event has passed.
Our Annual Wellbeing Masterclass
May 1 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Our latest research into employee wellbeing reveals that wellbeing is firmly on the agenda. So whether you’re looking to make a start and create a wellbeing programme that’s right for your business or want to learn more about how you can develop your existing strategy, this event is for you.
We’ve lined up experts in the field of wellbeing to share the latest insights. Hear from:
- John Dean, Chief Commercial Officer – Punter Southall Health & Protection
- Anna Spender, Director of Wellbeing & Data Analytics – Psyon
- Debi O’Donovan, Director – REBA
- Tamzin Muir, Well at Work Trainer & Mindfulness Lead – Hammersmith and Fulham Mind
- Ian Mackenzie, Head of Pension & Benefits – BNP Paribas
All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of the 2018 REBA Employee Wellbeing Research.