- This event has passed.
Sporting Pathways Open Day University of Wolverhampton
July 4 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Whether you want to study sport – or just get involved for the love of it – our Sports Open Day will introduce you to everything the University of Wolverhampton has to offer.
- For those thinking about joining the University this year! (whatever course you’ve applied for).
- For those applying through Clearing!
- For those already with a place!
- For those not sure if University is for them!
Offering a taster of what life is like on our sports teams, you’ll gain fascinating insight into our sports performance programme and take part in some great sports sessions, including:
- Strength and Conditioning
Everything on the day is designed to give you an idea of what it’s like to be part of Team Wolverhampton – whether professionally, or just for fun.
You can discover what great opportunities are available to get involved in volunteering – and more – even if you’re not studying a sports degree.
From strength and conditioning sessions and improving your physical performance, to dropping in to our specialist labs for relevant testing, you’ll get a 360-degree look at sport at Wolverhampton.